Trochu Motors was established in 1947 when brothers John and Aaron Stankievech purchased Adams Motors and renamed it Trochu Motors. The company was originally a Cockshutt and Ford dealership. Jack Stankievech, John's son, took over management in 1977 and began to exclusively focus on the agricultural side of the dealership. The Ford franchise was dropped in favour of White Farm Equipment and in the early 1980s we acquired the Massey Ferguson franchise. Eventually both Massey Ferguson and White were purchased by AGCO and we became an AGCO dealership in 1990. In the 1950s Trochu Motors had about 6 full time employees and two product lines in 1950 and today we have about 40 employees and close to 15 product lines.